• 《大话西游》搞笑台词英文版(图)

    2008-08-26 22:53:04

    经典:《大话西游》搞笑台词英文版(图)
    《大话西游》搞笑台词

      周星驰的电影《大话西游》曾以它无厘头的搞笑与癫狂的内涵表达,在众多观众的心中建立起了无法磨灭的“星”派印象,并掀起了一股“恶搞哲学”的热潮。看完这部电影的观众在捧腹大笑之后都大呼过瘾,而电影中的很多台词更被人们奉为经典,以至于在很多其他影视作品中都出现过类似的台词。那么今天我们就来重温一下经典吧!

      1 你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?

      You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?

      2 你又在吓我。

      You scare me again.

      3 莫非是一家黑店?

      Is this a slaughter house?

      4 长夜漫漫,无心睡眠。

      It's a long night, no mood to sleep.

      5 如果不能跟我喜欢的人在一起,就算让我做玉皇大帝我也不会开心。

      If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy even if I were Heaven Emperor.

      6 要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?

      Should I show you my heart?

      7 可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹。

      But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have endless pain. 8 有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的。

      When you discover that you've fallen in love with a man you hate, this affair is really hurting you.

      9 可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!

      But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please give me a reason, please!

      10 爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?

      We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?

      11 你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在吗?你说句话啊!我只是想在临死之前多交一个朋友而已。

      How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend when I'm going to die.

      12 所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是妖,是人妖。

      Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.

      13 爱一个人是痛苦的。

      Love means pain.

      14 这样的话只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂。

      You can just get my body instead of my spirit.

      15 曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及。人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此。如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年。

      I have had my best love before, but I didn't treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her--I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

  • 让老外舌头打结的英文绕口令集锦(图)

    2008-08-26 22:46:35

    让老外舌头打结的英文绕口令集锦(图)

      基础级:

      Tommy Tucker tried to tie Tammy's Turtles tie.

      汤米.塔克试图系上塔米的海龟领带

      Flee from fog to fight flu fast!

      避开浓雾,感冒会快点痊愈。

      饶舌级:

      Sam's shop stocks short spotted socks.

      山姆的商店备有带斑点的短袜 Six silly sisters sell silk to six sickly senior citizens.

      六个愚蠢的姐妹把丝绸,卖给了六个有病的老居民

      打结级:

      Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.

      成熟的白色小麦收割者最懂得收获成熟的白色小麦

      As one black bug, bled blue, black blood. The other black bug bled blue.

      一只小黑虫,流蓝色和黑色的血。另一只小黑虫流出了蓝色的血

Open Toolbar