telecommunication.doc
2008-02-18 09:15:14
1)Do you deal with the phone opening service here?
办公电话开户是在这儿吧?
2) Will you use the phone at home or in the office?
您的电话是家庭用还是单位用?
3) I am intending to transact phone moving procedure, for I've moved.
我搬家了,因此想办理移机手续。
4) Please leave a person at home these days, for our staff will go and install it for you.
请您这几天家中留人,我们的工作人员将为您上门安装。
5) Can I still use the present number after phone moving?
请问移机后我现在的电话号码还能继续用吗?
6) It depends on where to move.
这要看您移到哪儿了。
7) My friends who know my original number won't be able to reach me?
那知道我旧号的朋友将找不到我了?
8) It's a pleasure to be in the service of you.
非常容幸能够为您服务。
9) I want to transact the call display service.
我想办理来电显示业务。
10) You need pay ¥
每月3元的服务费将和您的电话费算在一起。
11) I will never be waken up by calls when I take a nap after lunch.
我在睡午觉时就不会被电话吵醒了。
12) During the period of don't disturb service, all phones coming will be answered by the Telecom.
在免打扰服务期间,所有来电将由电信公司代答。
13) Is there outgoing call barring during the period?
这段时间内往外打电话受限制吗?
14) You have to use a phone with the call display function.
您必须使用具有来电显示功能的电话机。
15) I'd like to know if we can install a pay call.
我想咨询一下,可以在我们那儿安装一部公用电话吗?
16) A pay call should be in the charge of a special person according to our administration rules.
按照我们的管理办法,公用电话是要有专人负责的。
17) The customers are always complaining that it's not convenient to make a call when shopping.
顾客总是抱怨购物时打电话不方便。
18) You can use don't disturb service when you don't want to be disturbed by calls.
当您在某一段时间里不希望有来电干扰时,就可以使用免打扰服务。
19) We will do the rest.
余下的由我们来做。
20) Thanks for your information.
感谢您提供的信息。
He Xin: Excuse me, do you deal with the phone opening service here?
New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'">贺信:请问,办理电话开户是在这儿吧?
Servant: Yes, we are dealing with the hand-free telephone opening service. Will you use it at home or in the office?
服务员:是的,在这儿办理固定电话的开户业务。你的电话是家庭用还是单位用?
He Xin: It's a personal phone.
贺信:是个人电话。
Servant: Please fill in the new phone opening application card. You'd better write down clearly your name, the detailed address, the contact person, the contact phone and your ID card number. Oh, you have to give me your ID card and its duplicate.
服务员:请您先填写“新设电话申请卡”, 一定要把您的姓名、详细地址、联系人、联系电话、身份证号码写清楚,对了,请把您的身份证和身份证复印件给我
He Xin: Here you are. I am filling the form. (after checking the application card)
贺信:给你,我来填表。(审查完申请卡)
Servant: That's all right, and this is your return receipt. Please give me ¥20for the commission,¥100 for the cost of production, ¥60 for phone charge store, which amount to ¥180.
服务员:好了,这是给您的受理回执。请您交手续费20元、工料费100元、话费存储60元,共180元。
He Xin: Here you are.
贺信:给你。
Servant: This is the receipt. Please leave a person at home these days, for our staff will go and install if for you.
服务员:这是收据,请您这几天家中留人,我们的工作人员将为您上门安装。
普通固定电话除了常见的通话功能外,还可以有以下附加功能:
⑴ 会议电话:可同时与多个用户通话,通话各方在各自的办公室内利用电话完成要商讨的工作。
⑵ 三方通话:提供三个用户同时通话的方便,甲与乙通话,可在不中断的情况下拨叫丙,实现三方共同通话或分 别与两方通话。
⑶ 呼出限制:也称发话限制,类似给予电话机加了一把“电子密码锁”,只有知道密码的用户可以打电话,目的是 限制不知道密码的人打电话。
⑷ 遇忙回叫:当拨叫对方电话号码遇忙时,在对方电话空闲时不用拨号即能自动接通对方并回叫您接听电话。
⑸ 呼叫等待:当正与对方通电话时,遇有另一用户呼叫您的电话,可以根据需要,保留一方,与另一方通话。
⑹ 转移呼叫:当有事外出时,为了避免耽误接听电话,可使用转移呼叫业余,当电 话转移到临时去处的电话机上,此后,如果有电话呼入,即可自动转移。
⑺ 热线服务:也叫“免拨号接通服务”,拿起耳机不用拨号,稍等片刻,即可自动接通对方电话。
⑻ 缩位拨号:对经常联系的市内电话、国内、国际长途电话号码,采用缩位拨号,只需用1~2位数字代号就能代替原来的多位电话号码,即省时又方便。
⑼ 来电显示:能将来电号码自动显示于话机屏幕上,使用户通过来电号码,识别来电人身份,从而选择是否接听。
⑽ 电话信箱:当别人拨通时,可按语音操作提示留言,留言内容可以随时利用任何一台双音频电话提取,电话信箱在国外也称为虚拟电话。
推荐 收藏 导入论坛 等级(0) 编辑 管理 查看(9) 评论(0) 评分(0/0)
TAG:
