日历
| |||||||||
| 日 | 一 | 二 | 三 | 四 | 五 | 六 | |||
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | ||||||
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | |||
| 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | |||
| 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | |||
| 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ||||
搜索标题
最新来客
最新留言
最新评论
- that is good i agree your idea
- Well, I have met most of them ,and th...
- I like it yesterday is ...
- oops, i didn't expect that u put up a...
- hi, friend, cheer up. don't lose he...
- Thank you, my friend. Although there ...
- Flood here...... always can we balan...
- Everybody wants to live in his onw fa...
- Thanks. I agree with you. But I also ...
- It takes time to learn to read their ...
音乐欣赏
统计信息
- 访问量: 1604
- 日志数: 93
- 建立时间: 2008-05-27
- 更新时间: 2008-10-07
我的最新日志
-
随笔
2008-10-07
In my opinion, work is an integrant part of life, but it's not all. Life should also contain others, such as laugh, smile, love, friends, watching TV, playing sports and so on. -
幸福是一种感觉
2008-9-24
暂无 -
North Europe
2008-9-02
-
欧亚各国
2008-8-30
亚洲各国
欧洲各国
-
Coming back home
2008-8-08
暂无 -
超级实用的口语要素228句
2008-8-03
1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)
7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)
9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)
I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)
22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
28. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)
30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)
32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)
36. Far from it.(一点也不。)
37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)
47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)
48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)
49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)
50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.
(我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)
55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] ever yone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(当然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(听你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)
75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)
80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)
83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。]
88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)
102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。)
103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(难说。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)
110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)
121. I can't make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法]
130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)
138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)
151. I can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)
153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。)
156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。)
157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)
161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。)
165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)
167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
169. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)
171. What happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
174. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)
177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.
(假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气]
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
182. You have my word.(我保证。)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。)
184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)
185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
186. I can't afford it.(我承担/买不起。)
187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。)
188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)
195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。)
201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。)
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。)
203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?)
204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)
205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。)
206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。)
207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。)
208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)
209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?)
214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。)
215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。)
216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快会恢复。)
217. She is sick in bed.(她卧病在床。)
218. I have a slight fever.(我轻微发烧。)
219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(这是明天的日程安排。)
221. How late are you open?(你们营业到多晚?)
222. I'm here on business.(我来这里出差。)
223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么闻名?)
224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
225. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤。)
226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道说什么。)
227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚让我们乐一乐。)
228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(谢谢你来为我送行。) -
Harry potter
2008-8-03
-
当觉得自己倒霉时看看这个
2008-8-02
The average cost of rehabilitate one seal after the Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80,000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively-saved animals were released into the wild amid cheers and applause from onlookers. A minute later, a killer whale ate them both.
In 1992, Frank Perkings in Los Angeles made an attempt on the world flagpole-sitting record. Suffering from the flu, he came 8 hours shorter than the 400-day record; his sponsor has gone bust, his girlfriend had left him and his phone and electricity had been cut off.
A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen, shaking frantically with what looked like a wire running from his waist towards the electrical kettle. Intending to jolt him from the deadly current, she whacked him with a handy plank of wood by the back door, breaking his arm in two places. Until that moment, he had been happily listening to his walkman.Two animal rights protesters were protesting the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughter-house in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousands of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
A Iraqi terrorist, Khay Rahnajet, didn't pay enough postage on a letter bomb. It came back with "return to sender"stamped on it. Forgetting it was a bomb, he opened it and was blown to bits.
阿拉斯加瓦尔迪兹发生石油泄漏以后,救援每只海豹的平均费用达到8万美元。在一个特别的仪式上面,有两只花巨款拯救回来的海豹,在人们的欢呼和掌声中被放回大自然。一分钟后,它们双双被一头杀人鲸吞入肚中。
1992年,洛杉矶的弗兰克·帕金斯决心打破坐旗杆的世界记录。由于染上感冒,他在还差8小时破400天记录的时候下来;随后发现他的赞助人已经破产,女朋友早拂袖而去,而他的电话和电都被停了。
一名妇女回到家中,发现丈夫在厨房里疯狂的扭动身体,腰间似乎有根电线连到电暖壶。为了救他与危难之中,她就近从后门抄了一块厚木版朝他劈去,把他的胳膊劈成两段。其实此前他一直快乐的听着随身听。
波恩的两名动物权利保护者正在抗议那种送猪到屠宰场的残忍行径的时候,两千头猪突然从破篱笆里面受惊跑出,踩死了这两名倒霉的保护者。
一名名叫凯·拉纳加的恐怖分子在邮寄邮件炸弹的时候没有付够邮资。邮件被盖上退还邮寄人的印戳退回。而他忘记了那是炸弹,于是开信,被炸成碎片。
-
What I have Lived for 我为何而生
2008-8-02
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.
I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy---ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of my life for a few hours for this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness---that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what---at last---I have found.
With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always it brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.
-
简历中的自我评价用语
2008-8-02
Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。
Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。
Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.需要有能力及适应力强的人。
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.个性稳重、具高度责任感。
Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。
Bright,aggressive applicants.反应快、有进取心的应聘者。
Ambitious attitude essential.有雄心壮志。
Initiative,independent and good communication skill.积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。
Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。
Willing to assume responsibilities.应聘者须勇于挑重担。
Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。
Energetic,fashion-minded person.精力旺盛、思想新潮。
With a pleasant mature attitude.开朗成熟。
Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。
Strong leadership skills.有极强的领导艺术。
Ability to work well with others.能够同他人一道很好地工作。
Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。
The ability to initiate and operate independently.有创业能力,并能独立地从业。
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。
Be highly organized and effecient.工作很有条理,办事效率高。
Willing to learn and progress.肯学习进取。
Good presentation skills.有良好的表达能力。
Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。
Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.善于同各种人员打交道。
Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision.有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。
Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。
Good people management and communication skills. Team player.有良好的人员管理和交际能力。能在集体中发挥带头作用。
Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作。
Be elegant and with nice personality.举止优雅、个人性格好。
With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.有良好的管理艺术和组织能力。
The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好、学习能力优、事业心强和身体棒。
Having good and extensive social connections.具有良好而广泛的社会关系。
Being active, creative and innonative is a plus.思想活跃、有首创和革新精神尤佳。
With good analytical capability.有较强的分析能力。






