- 访问量: 64089
- 日志数: 620
- 图片数: 2
- 建立时间: 2008-07-16
- 更新时间: 2009-12-06
I've heard so much about you.
Long time no see.
You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
How are you making out in Beijing?
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
It's a rewarding trip!
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
Thank you so much for coming.
Hope you'll come again.
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
I will see myself out, please.
Have a nice trip!
At your service!
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
Table d'hote/a la carte
Serve a courst
Here is your seat.
Please have a seat.
Enjoy this happy get-together
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
Help yourself please.
What would you like to drink?
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
Here's to you!
To your health!
I'll drink to that!
Whatever you like!
Excuse me for a minute.
Hope you enjoy yourself.
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
The reception will now begin.
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
I have the honour to call upon …
This concludes the opening ceremony.
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
Hail the first FIFA of …
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
Enter into negotiation
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
Talks at working level
Items on the agenda
Topic for discussion
Schedule mutually agreed upon
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
One round of talks
Memorandum of understanding
I declare the meeting open.
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
That's all for my presentation.thank you.
So much for my remarks for now.
That's all for what I want to say.
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
I propose a ten-minute break.
I will pick up where we left off just now.
Sorry for the interruption but
By all means.
Whatever you say.
I have no objection.
We take exception to this question.
We note with pleasure that …
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
Entangle this issue.
For the sake of national property
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
Keep close watch on
Spur/promote intensive cooperation
A: Acquire a Strong and Positive Attitude
B: Break Out of Your Shell
C: Characterize Your Hero 更多信息请访问：http://www.24en.com/
D: Demand Respect For Your Standards, Yourself and Your Beliefs
E: Energize Yourself Everyday With a Goal of Making a Difference
F: Failure to Plan, is Planning for Failure
G: Go Big or Go Home
H: Humility is Power
I: Itemize Your Qualities and Seek your Strengths Not Your Weaknesses
J: Jealousy Will Always End in Negative Not Positive
K: Keep your Momentum, Never Stop, Keep Moving!
L: Live Your Life
M: Magnify Your Opportunities
N: Nothing is Better Than the Truth
O: Okay, You are Failed, Now Get Back Up!
P: Position Yourself in Positive Environments
Q: Quality Over Quantity
R: Realize Problems and Quickly Fix Them
S: Stick to the Purpose
T: Treasure All Your Friends, For They are Your Most Prized Treasures
U: Understand That All Things Have a Purpose
V: Visualize Success and Do not Be Afraid to Fail. You Miss 100% of The Shots You Do not Take.
W: Work Hard If You Expect Success
X: X It Out! You are Better Than That
Y: Yes, is Not Always the Answer. Learn to Say No!
Z: Zoom into Reality, and Zip the Fluff
2009-11-30Don’t compare yourself to others. Financially, physically, and socially, comparing yourself to others is a trap. You will always have friends who have more money than you do, who can run faster than you can, who are more successful in their careers. Focus on your own life, on your own goals.
2009-10-31In our daily lives, we often rush through tasks, trying to get them done, trying to finish as much as we can each day, speeding along in our cars to our next destination, rushing to do what we need to do there, and then leaving so that we can speed to our next destination.
Unfortunately, it’s often not until we get to our final destination that we realize what madness this all is. At the end of the day, we’re often exhausted and stressed out from the grind and the chaos and the business of the day. We don’t have time for what’s important to us, for what we really want to be doing, for spending time with loved ones, for doing things we’re passionate about.
And yet, it doesn’t have to be that way. It’s possible to live a simpler life, one where you enjoy each activity, where you are present in everything (or most things) you do, where you are content rather than rushing to finish things. If this appeals to you, here are some suggestions for living a simple, peaceful, content life.
Save money, list online.
Put your business on Google Maps for free. It's where locals search!
Learn for your future
With over 40 holistic courses to choose from to practitioner level
How to Find Happiness
Now you too can experience true joy And happiness in knowing God
Not Happy With Your Life
Remove the negatives with “Mace Me" Discover The Real You
- Decide what is important. Take a step back and think about what’s important to you. What do you really want to be doing, who do you want to spend your time with, what do you want to accomplish with your work? Make a short list of 4-5 things for your life, 4-5 people you want to spend time with, 4-5 things you’d like to accomplish at work.
- Examine your commitments. A big part of the problem is that our lives are way too full. We can’t possibly do everything we have committed to doing, and we certainly can’t enjoy it if we’re trying to do everything. Accept that you can’t do everything, know that you want to do what’s important to you, and try to eliminate the commitments that aren’t as important.
- Do less each day. Don’t fill your day up with things to do. You will end up rushing to do them all. If you normally try (and fail) to do 7-10 things, do 3 important ones instead (with 3 more smaller items to do if you get those three done). This will give you time to do what you need to do, and not rush.
Leave space between tasks or appointments. Another mistake is trying to schedule things back-to-back. This leaves no cushion in case things take longer than we planned (which they always do), and it also gives us a feeling of being rushed and stressed throughout the day. Instead, leave a good-sized gap between your appointments or tasks, allowing you to focus more on each one, and have a transition time between them.
- Eliminate as much as possible from your to-do list. You can’t do everything on your to-do list. Even if you could, more things will come up. As much as you can, simplify your to-do list down to the essentials. This allows you to rush less and focus more on what’s important.
- Slow down and enjoy every task. This is the most important tip in this article. Read it twice. Whatever you’re doing, whether it’s a work task or taking a shower or brushing your teeth or cooking dinner or driving to work, slow down. Try to enjoy whatever you’re doing. Try to pay attention, instead of thinking about other things. Be in the moment. This isn’t easy, as you will often forget. But find a way to remind yourself. Unless the task involves actual pain, there isn’t anything that can’t be enjoyable if you give it the proper attention.
- Single-task. This is an important point. Do one thing at a time, and do it well;
- Eat more slowly. This is just a more specific application of taking things more slowly but it’s something we do every day, so it deserves special attention.
- Drive more slowly. Another application of the same principle, driving is something we do that’s often mindless and rushed. Instead, slow down and enjoy the journey.
- Eliminate stress. Find the stressors in your life, and find ways to eliminate them.
Create time for solitude. In addition to slowing down and enjoying the tasks we do, and doing less of them, it’s also important to just have some time to yourself.
- Do nothing. Sometimes, it’s good to forget about doing things, and do nothing.
- Sprinkle simple pleasures throughout your day. Knowing what your simple pleasures are, and putting a few of them in each day, can go a long way to making life more enjoyable.
- Practice being present. You can practice being in the moment at any time during the day. The key methods of being present include paying attention instead of daydreaming, observing what is going on around you, breathing attentively and meditating.
- Find inspirations. Learn from the best. Simple things that you love the most are the best inspirations, for example, your beloved, your pets, nature, views, re-reading a cherished book, helping a volunteer project, counting smiles, looking for rainbows.
Make frugality an enjoyable thing too. Instead of delayed gratification, try enjoying life now while saving for later.
2009-10-31Keep smile, even you were in trouble. Mind your your tone even if you were irritated.Hold on in spite of painful. Take care of yourself no matter how tired it is.Keep a low profile, you will be more and more stable.Do your business carefully and you will be more and more excellent.When you achieved success, think of the past.When you failed, don't lose your heart, the future is waiting for you.Try your best to get the thing you can get and be careless about the things you cann't get.Keep a good state whether win or lose.Life is not a one-way street, if one way doesn't work, try another.The chemical chemical compositions of tears and sweat are similar. The former can only give you sympathy, while the latter can lead you to success.再烦，也别忘微笑；再急，也要注意语气；
2009-9-22"What we know is nothing,what we do not know is immense."
As long as a man can keep himself in that attitude of mind,as long as he can look back on every year and say"I grew ",he is still young.
The minute he ceases to grow the minute he says to himself"I know all that i need to know."That day youth stops.He may be twenty five of seventy five,it makes no difference.On that day he begins to be old.
2009-9-21New week starts.
Everything goes on its natural way.Nothing special for the job.And the mood is quiet.Will be not busy for this week.So I have spare time to do some studying,reading or listenning to some music.Don't waste time for something unnecessary.Don't waste time for something fanciness.Just leave time for doing something useful.For example,improving my poor English.It's a long time not doing English reading for me.I should not forget my mission.Now it's time to do it.Come on.
2009-9-20It's Mid-Autumn Day coming.
I want to go home urgently.
Mid-Autumn Day,I will be at home with my family,especially my dearest grandma.Even now I am missing her so much.It will be a wonderful day.
2009-9-06This weekend is over now.
Return to see that what is gone and left.
Shopping,snacking in the busiest city street.There were numerous people.It's jostle each other in a crowd.I don't like that scene.The worse is that we could't move some times.I felt repentant that we went shopping in that mall.I can't explain that why so many people like spending weekend there.I felt that I wasted my time and my money.I felt i won't do it again.OK,that's over.
A new Monday is coming,I should brace myself up to face the coming new week,with full of push-and-go,to welcome the rising sun in the new morning.Keep smile.
2009-9-03Time will prove something,also let something be lost.
Somebody told me the above sentence.
For example,if you don't have experience on your work at the begining of you life career,you can study and work harder and harder,you can accumulate your line knowledge and work experience.Time will give you chance to improve yourself and prove that you are the one.So don't lose heart.You can say you can do it.
At some time,not all the good thing is waiting for you.Time fades and waits no man.If you don't cherish your opportunity,it would transfer to others.If you don't cherish your friendship or your love,or your family,maybe you will lose the best things in your life.And there will be no change to compensate.So cherish every time when you can do the best for others,including your colleagues,your friends,your love,your family...So do your best to let your lift full of rememberable perfect things,don't leave too much regret.
Cherish every morning that you can wake up...