日历

« 2008-11-08 » 
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

我的栏目

RSS订阅

This moment will nap,you will have a dream ;But this moment study,You will interpret a dream.
  • 商务英语交际礼节实用套语

    2008-11-08 15:22:45

    一轮会谈 one round of talks 
    决议 resolution 
    谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding 
    现在开会 I declare the meeting open. 
    请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor. 
    下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy. 
    我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you. 
    我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now. 
    我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say. 
    您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 

    让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue 
    在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 
    您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 
    我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break. 
    我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now. 
    对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but 
    当然可以。 By all means 
    怎么都行。 Whatever you say. 
    我没有异议。 I have no objection 

    我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question. 
    我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that 
    这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you? 
    不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning? 
    我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible. 
    请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. 
    纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue 
    提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness 

    为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property 
    经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression. 
    密切注视 Keep close watch on 
    促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation 
    久仰 I’ve heard so much about you. 
    好久不见了 Long time no see. 
    辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight. 
    尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 
    阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 

    我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 
    对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. 
    在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing? 
    我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 
    欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 
    欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome. 
    不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip. 
    您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. 
    请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr. 
    感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming. 


    欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again. 
    欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often. 
    请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please. 
    多保重 Take care. 
    祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip. 
    愿为您效劳。 At your service. 
    为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 
    欢迎宴会 welcome dinner 
    便宴 informal dinner 
    午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon

    便餐 light meal 
    工作午餐 working luncheon 
    自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon 
    答谢宴会 return dinner 
    告别宴会 farewell dinner 
    庆功宴 glee feast 
    招待会 reception 
    庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China 
  • 商务交际中闪光的英语口语集锦

    2008-11-08 15:20:06

    I ve heard so much about you.

      好久不见了!

      Long time no see.

      辛苦了!

      You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.

      尊敬的朋友们!

      Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

      阁下(多用于称呼大使)

      Your Excellency

      我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 


      On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

      对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

      On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

      在北京过得怎么样?

      How are you making out in Beijing?

      我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

      I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

      欢迎美商来北京投资。

      American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

      欢迎多提宝贵意见。

      Your valuable advice is most welcome.

      不虚此行!

      Its a rewarding trip!

      您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

      As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

      请代我问候王先生。

      Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

      感谢光临!

      Thank you so much for coming.

      欢迎再来!

      Hope you'll come again.

      欢迎以后多来北京!

      Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

      请留步,不用送了!

      I will see myself out, please.

      多保重!

      Take care!

      祝您一路平安!

      Have a nice trip!
  • 外贸英语大全

    2008-11-08 15:09:49

    Can we do a barter trade?
        咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

        Is it still a direct barter trade?
        这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

        If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
        如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

        Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?
        我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

        A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.
        我们三方可进行三角贸易。

        Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.
        补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

        We may agree to do processing trade with you.
        我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

        If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
        如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

        We wonder whether you do counter trade.
        我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

        Words and Phrases

        trade by commodities
    商品贸易

        visible trade 有形贸易

        invisible trade 无形贸易

        barter trade 易货贸易

        bilateral trade 双边贸易

        triangle trade 三角贸易

        multilateral trade 多边贸易

        counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

        counter purchase 互购贸易

        buy-back 回购贸易

        compensation trade 补偿贸易

        processing trade 来料加工贸易

        assembling trade 来料装配贸易

        leasing trade 租赁贸易

        in exchange for 用...交换...

        trade agreement 贸易协议


        We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
        我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

        We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
        得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

        We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
        我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

        We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
        我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

        Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
        我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

        We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
        和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

        We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
        我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

        Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
        我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

        As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
        众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。 

        We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
        我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

        We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
        很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

        We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
        我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

        We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
        我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

        The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
        此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

        We're willing to restore our business relationship.
        我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

        It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
        如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

        The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
        市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

        We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
        我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

      
      Words and Phrases

        business association 业务联系,交往

        business connection 业务联系

        close relationship 密切的关系

        closer ties 更密切的关系

        to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

        to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

        to present business relationship 保持业务关系

        to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

        to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

        to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

        to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

        to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

        to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

        to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

  • 商务英语口语

    2008-11-08 14:56:32

    1.You may be assured that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction. 我方会尽力执行贵方的订单,让您满意!

    2.We promise to give our best attention to the execution of your order. 我们保证认真执行贵方的订单,敬请放心。

    3.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
     由于存货短缺,很遗憾,我方无法供应贵方所需货品。

    4.We feel great regretful that we can no longer supply the goods your ordered as the production has been discontinued since last August. 很抱歉,我们不能向贵方提供所订货品,因为从去年8月起,该产品就已经停止了生产。

    5.It is hard for us supply the amount you need. 我方很难提供你们所需的量。

    6.It is impossible for us to supply 3,000 sets for the time being. 目前我方无法向贵方提供300套。

    7.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials. 我方无法确定原料供应量是否充足,所以目前我们不能接受贵方订单。

    8.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked. 货物已经全部订出,目前我方无法满足贵方要求。

    9.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.很抱歉,这些商品我们暂时不能供应。

    10.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders. 向我们订货的人实在是太多了,我们不能再接新的订单了!

    11.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters. 我方已接受贵方6月10日关于300台打字机的订单
    12.We acknowledge your order of May 5th for 100 units motorcycle P180. 我方接受你方5月5日100台P180的摩托车的订单

    13.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods. 尽管现在供应非常紧张,但我方还是接受你方的订单。

    14.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and are going to apply to the government agencies concerned for export license. 我方现决定向贵方提供贵方所订购的所有部件并准备向政府有关部门申请出口许可证

    15.We thank you for your order of May 20th and now supply you with 2,000 ties No.235. 感谢贵方5月20日的订单,现向贵方提供编号为235的领带2,000条。
  • How to Be Happy

    2008-11-08 13:24:37

    Relax. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Happiness is largely a choice. Feel gratitude for all of the good in your life.
    放松。把自己看得轻一点。快乐在很大程度上,是一种选择。为你生命中所拥有的美好,心怀感激吧。
    Smile. Once you have enough to pay for life’s basics think to yourself: “I’ve won.” Happiness is contagious: find someone who is happy and stand close to them. 
    微笑。一旦你能满足自己的基本生活需求了,就在心里对自己说:“我赢了。”快乐是可以传染的:所以找些快乐的人,然后向他们靠拢。
    Play. Create. Happiness is attainable. Slow down and enjoy the scenery. Be spontaneous.  Happiness is perched on your windowsill, invite it in.Success is not the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success. Surround yourself with positive, life-affirming people.
    玩。创造。幸福是可以通过努力获得的。放慢脚步,去欣赏沿途的风景,要发自内心的去做。快乐就栖息在你的窗槛上,把它请进来吧。成功不是快乐的关键;而快乐却是成功的关键。争取让在你身边的人都是些积极而又有肯定生活态度的人。
    Make others happy. Have big dreams. Enjoy the journey. Grab every single morsel of happiness which comes your way. Be on the look out for moments of pleasure and wonder. 让他人快乐。拥有远大的理想。享受你的旅途。抓住旅途中点滴的快乐,珍惜每个开心和奇迹的瞬间。
    Take care of your body. Be happy right here, right now, while working towards a better tomorrow. Forget about the Joneses. Forgive. Do for others. Become absorbed in activities that cause you to enter the “flow” state: that state where you forget yourself, lose track of time, and stop worrying. Develop the habit of positive self-talk. Plant a beautiful garden善待自己的身体。开心点,就在此时,此地,与此同时,也为了一个更美好的明天努力。安心过自己的生活,不做无谓的攀比。学会原谅,帮助他人。积极投入得去参加活动,它们会让你进入一种“流动”的状态:在这种状态里,你会忘了自己,忘了时间,也停止焦虑。养成积极的自我暗示的习惯。修一个漂亮的花园。
    Get sunlight and fresh air. Engage your mind in a puzzle: jigsaw puzzles, sudokus, or crossword puzzles. Listen to music. Make music. Quiet your mind chatter. 享受阳光和新鲜的空气。玩游戏:拼图游戏,数独游戏或填字游戏。听听音乐,玩玩音乐,让你的思绪安静下来
    Be curious. Engage in novel activities. Take on new skills. Learn new things. Think back to when you’ve been happiest: what were you doing? Create satisfying, meaningful connections with other people. Practice deep breathing. Savor small authentic moments that bring you contentment. Happiness is a state of mind. Have a small pleasure to look forward to every day: coffee out on the patio, going through a favorite magazine, visiting a beloved friend, baking cookies . . . Search for the sacred in the ordinary. Do a cartwheel when nobody’s looking. Take George Eliot’s declaration to heart: “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”参与新奇的事物:学习新技能,接触新鲜事物。当你觉得自己是最快乐,最幸福的时候,回顾一下过去:回想你通常在做什么的时候 ,会感到快乐?与别人创建一种令人满足的,有意义的联系。练习深呼吸。尽情享受那些给你带来满足感的真实时刻。快乐是精神上的一种境界。每天都期待一点小幸福,去院子里喝喝咖啡,浏览一本自己喜欢的杂志,拜访自己喜欢的好友,享受自己喜欢的曲奇…



     

Open Toolbar