A minister told his congregation,
"Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying.
To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon,
the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know
how many had read Mark 17. Every hand went up. The minister smiled
and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with
my sermon on the sin of lying."
cost of tooth
Patient : How much to have this tooth pulled?
Dentist : $90.00.
Patient : $90.00 for just a few minutes work???
Dentist : I can extract it very slowly if you like.
Once there was 3 girls. A blonde, red head and a burrnet. They were
swimming from one island to another which is about 10 miles. Then they slept there for 10 nights. Then the red head got tried of the burrnet and the blonde, and she left. The next day the burrnet left and then the blonde got lonely the very same day and then she swam 9 miles with only 1 mile to go and then her legs hurt and so she turned around
After a two year long study, the National Science Foundation announced the following results on corporate America's recreation preferences:
1. The sport of choice for unemployed or incarcerated people is: Basketball.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is: Bowling.
3. The sport of choice for front line workers is: Football.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is: Baseball.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is: Tennis.
6. The sport of choice for corporate officers is: Golf.
Conclusion: The higher you are in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become (来源：老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)