1. Each time they asked him a question, he was like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
2. The Greens have ten children. They really breed like rabbits.
3. The governor pulled a rabbit out of a hat by putting together a budget without increasing taxes.
4. All these screaming children are driving me mad as a March hare.
5. Now's your chance. Do it! Quick like a bunny!
6. Most of the snow bunnies come here to socialize.
7. Her computer crashed an hour ago and she's lost a morning's work - she's not a happy bunny.
8. I am not going to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. I must act for her.
9. No matter what people's reaction is, she just rabbits on.
10. The old lady has rabbit ears.